How to register with eMobile:
- Go to www.emobile.net.za
- Once on the home screen of eMobile website, click on the panel on the top left corner of your screen to open the Menu.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- You will then be redirected to our ‘Product Offering’ page, here you will find a variety of package deals that you can select for your package plan. Each deal is different, to fit every person’s needs, find one that is perfect for you!
- Once you have selected your ideal package, click the ‘Purchase’ icon.
- You have selected your package deal, and now are taken to a page to review your purchasing details and quantities. Double check to make sure everything is correct and accept the terms and conditions.
- After making sure all package information is correct and you have agreed to the T&C’s, scroll towards the bottom of the page and click on ‘Buy Now’.
- An eMobile Sign In page will now appear, click on ‘Register’.
- Fill in all needed information required.
- Once all information is in, proceed to the bottom of the page and click ‘Register’.
- PLEASE NOTE: For this part of registration, you will need to have a steady/strong data/Wi-Fi connection, to eliminate any difficulties for interruptions. You will also need a bank account with sufficient funds, that allows Online ordering. If you have all these, you may now proceed to the next step.
- Redirecting you to a ‘Billing Information’ page, here you will be required to fill in your billing information.
- Once all information is added you will see your package details along with total amounts.
- PLEASE NOTE: A registration fee of R50 will be added to your first payment, the following total amounts will only be the package deal/s you have chosen.
- Scrolling down the page, you must fill in your card details underneath the ‘Payment’ section.
- After filling in your card details, you must now click on ‘Place Order Now’.
- You will now either be redirected to:
- Your mobile app, where you must accept the debit order or
- You will get a notification asking for your Approval, which is usually Option 1.
- Once debit order is approved go back to the eMobile website you were previously on. You should now be on a page saying ‘Hi, user! Welcome to the eMobile Backoffice!’.
- Click on the ‘Click here to view your mobile app…’.
- You must then select on which platform to download your app from eg: Google Play/App Store.
- Once the app is installed on your cellular device, you must the return to the eMobile website you were on previously.
- When on website, scroll to the bottom and click on ‘LOGIN’
- This will now redirect you directly into the Eclipse OS App (which is eMobile) without you having to fill in your login details, as they will already logged in by the eMobile App.
- Accept/Approve all permissions needed for app to run.
You are now officially Registered!!
Welcome to the eMobile Family!